All children are expected to wear school uniform. Please ensure that your child’s clothes, games/PE kit and all personal items, wherever possible, are clearly marked with their name. Items of clothing with the school logo on are available to order through the school office or can be purchased from www.birdsofdereham.com. We acknowledge that school uniform can present difficulties for some children. If so, please come to talk to us, so we can make reasonable adjustments.
Please select from the descriptions below the options that are most appropriate for your child.
- Grey, navy or black pinafore dress, skirt or trousers.
- Royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- Light blue or white blouse, shirt or polo shirt.
- Black footwear, plain tights.
- Light blue or white shirt or polo shirt.
As above or:
- Blue and white checked or striped dress.
- Grey, navy or black shorts.
- Plain Black footwear or sandals (not open toed, flip flops, crocs or backless)
Indoor P.E. - Navy or Black shorts, White T-shirt, plimsoles or clean trainers
Outdoor P.E. – Navy or Black shorts, White t-shirt, Plain Navy/Black sweatshirt, Plain Navy/Black tracksuit
Swimming - swimming costume or trunks, towel and a swimming cap
- Children with pierced ears can wear stud earrings to school but we ask that you remove these before all PE lessons.
- No other jewellery except watches should be worn in school. Children with shoulder length hair are asked to tie it back for P.E. lessons.
Children's hair should be smart and have no shaved markings. Long hair should be tied back for PE.
Makeup and Nail Varnish
Should not be brought into school. If there are exceptional circumstances, please talk with the Headteacher before bringing it in.