Friends of Duchy
We are a small group of parents/carers and teachers who work together to raise funds for school and have fun whilst doing it. We do this by regularly organising social and fundraising events, including Summer and Christmas Fayre, Donuts for Dads mornings, themed school discos and bingo evenings.
It is extremely easy to become involved, as you automatically become a member if you are a parent/carer of a child who attends the school. However, we desperately need new mums and dads to join us. We try to vary the meeting times to suit all and children are welcome too!
To check on the events we run for school, please visit the Calendar section of the website.
Items that the Friends have funded this year:
- Mobile music system and PA for school hall
- Weatherproof clothing for the children’s Sports Teams
- Transport for the children’s outings
- To help to stock the library with up to date authors
- Pay for a Christmas pantomime
Friends of the Duchy Committee Members
Chair - Sara Farr
Treasurer – David Copeland
Secretary – Nancy Mitchell